CC plates....

ssblubyyou

Established Member
I just wanted to know if there is any difference in steel CC plates or aluminum CC plates other than price and a weight difference? I definately will be getting the 4 bolt design and either MM or Steeda's ....just wanted to make the best decision before spending money. I'm possibly open to other brands if they are nice quality piece. Also, who has the best price on these?

ssblubyyou

Established Member
well I'm going to take the advice I was given and order the MM c/c plates, 4 bolt design!!! I know I can't go wrong with MM, they know their stuff when it comes to suspension. I just can't decide to get the black ones or chrome finish now...most likely I'll just order black and save the $50 between the two. I also think I'm going to order the 4-point K member brace and 3-point strut tower brace from MM as well...should realy tighten up the front I would think. Oh and definately a set of their full length SFC too. I hope I can tell a difference, I would think I could with all this. I have the H&R race springs on it now. I'll let you know what I think after I get them ordered and installed. If I'm wasting my money on one of the components I plan to order post up and let me know before I make the call to Lethal and get it all on order. Thanks!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I got black CC plates. There's already enough crap under the hood to keep clean without adding to it.

Users who are viewing this thread