CC plate question

SnkBit

Established Member
Whats the difference in the major brands of cc plates? What makes one brand better than the other? I know alot of people recommend MM plates. Im in the market for set for my 97. Any brand I should stay away from? And last question....anybody have any they wanna sell? :beer:

LDC2335

Established Member
i'd say if your going to be doing some autocross racing ect., then get the MM 4 bolt ones, they are very adjustable, but if your doing it just to correct camber from lowering your car, get what you want.. I have the MAC's, they are a solid piece and i paid like $149.

The only ones ive ever heard of not being so great were the upr's.

SnkBit

Established Member
My car is currently a daily driver. Never sees autox and has only seen the track once. I just need them to correct the suspension geometry after i changed the springs. So Ill dig around and see what I can find. Thanks for the info.

SVT CAMR

Established Member
Whats the difference in the major brands of cc plates? What makes one brand better than the other? I know alot of people recommend MM plates. Im in the market for set for my 97. Any brand I should stay away from? And last question....anybody have any they wanna sell? :beer:

The bearing they use, the strength of the material, the way they adjust.
The MM plates are real nice and super strong.

Users who are viewing this thread