Caught by their own tape!

redbone

BANNED
That's pretty old.
But yea...stupid f**kin people.

Typical New Hampshire-ites. They leave the camera where the cop can see it, then they give him permission to watch the tape of them doing a buck through traffic. Good job fellas.

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Originally posted by redbone
That's pretty old.
But yea...stupid f**kin people.

Typical New Hampshire-ites. They leave the camera where the cop can see it, then they give him permission to watch the tape of them doing a buck through traffic. Good job fellas.

Yeah there is something about you NH people I don't get lol. I just drove up to my Maine house this week and I was out to dinner with my g/f and a friend in his Chevelle and some assclown in his C5 was laughing at us on the highway like we were driving a piece of junk even though its mint like flawless and has a mean 454 :rockon:

We were on Route 1A in NH coming back from Warren's restraunt if that means anything to ya or if you know where that is

Would you laugh at this car? I hate Chevy's but respect their old muscle like Chevelle's, Nova's, Bel Air etc so I dunno what their problem was I mean they were driving a Vette after all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6164&item=2488031367&rd=1

his is a 69 just nicer than the one below so I posted the 70 link cuz its in the same condition http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6164&item=2488124699&rd=1

Last edited:

redbone

BANNED
I dont know, dude.
I'm not really from here. Raised in Jersey.
There's a lot of Vette guys out there that dont really appreciate their cars, they just drive them to floss. Case in point: They sell more automatic Vettes than they do 6-speeds.

But PLEASE, man...
When you're up here...
DRIVE ON THE RIGHT, PASS ON THE LEFT!!!
People from Massachusets and Connecticut seem to be confused on this. I know you guys have three and four lane highways down there, but up here it's just two.
One for cruising, one for passing. Tell all your friends. :)

I dont know where 1A is. I'm guessing it runs along the seacoast if you're coming from Beantown.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Was a 1st for me, and all I can think to say in reply is.....HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA! Everytime we got busted street racing in philly I threw my camera in the trunk. They will take it. so how legaly.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I dont know, dude.
I'm not really from here. Raised in Jersey.
But PLEASE, man...
When you're up here...
People from Massachusets and Connecticut seem to be confused on this. I know you guys have three and four lane highways down there, but up here it's just two.

I dont know where 1A is. I'm guessing it runs along the seacoast if you're coming from Beantown.

Yea people from philly and or pa thinks it's cool to cruise in the left and right lanes. I gotta throw on the 4 ways and high beam when driving on 295 and 55 just to pass someone. Some or just alot of people are ignorant to the fact that street signs are there for a reason. Not to spice up how the highway looks with signs.

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
But PLEASE, man...
When you're up here...

Oh I know about the driving man I have been going up there since I was born its a lot different than here. 1A is off 95 North coming from boston and I guess its right before the seacoast because my house's are on the beach so yeah I guess that makes sense. I know what you mean about people driving in the left lane. But forget about even passing in the left. I was going to take my Stang because it has radar and police scanner in it but my Nitto's are toasted hehe + new ones have not arrived yet so I was driving my g/f's suv so I drove like a bitch and didnt even use the 3rd lane on the highway once I got out of MA nevermind the left lanes off of the highway's.

Our neighbor got pulled over a couple nights before we went up there and got a warning for going 30 in a 25 on his Harley... what a joke. And he works for the city too!!! I will take a pic of it if he still has it when I go back up next week. Its wicked funny. There are some pretty weird mph changes that are all of the sudden that keep you alert while driving up there. Like for a long stretch it will be 50 and all of the sudden there will be a 30mph sign for no reason. Confusing stuff and cops sit at those signs on top of that. Bunch of Nazi's

Last edited:

ibepressin

Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
Yea people from philly and or pa thinks it's cool to cruise in the left and right lanes. I gotta throw on the 4 ways and high beam when driving on 295 and 55 just to pass someone. Some or just alot of people are ignorant to the fact that street signs are there for a reason. Not to spice up how the highway looks with signs.

A guy from Jersey complaining about people driving in the passing lane. :bash: Drive I78 lately? lotta jersey folks just toolin in the passing lane .

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
What a kid. Didn't even think that there was somebody videotaping the whole thing, and he wound up on the tape big as life.

BUSTED. It even said that under his name in the newsreel, Hehehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread