Catless on stock tune?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I know one of the guys on here runs a OFR X with a 02 relocaters and it seems to work for him, as long as your 02s are out of the main exhaust stream than you should be all good.

ryan319

Established Member
I know one of the guys on here runs a OFR X with a 02 relocaters and it seems to work for him, as long as your 02s are out of the main exhaust stream than you should be all good.

does the relocater just move the o2 sensor out of the exhaust? If the rear o2 is just for emissions then maybe it would work.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
does the relocater just move the o2 sensor out of the exhaust? If the rear o2 is just for emissions then maybe it would work.

Correct, all the rear 02 sensors do is make sure it is reading a difference in the exhaust gases than the front A/F sensors did.

ryan319

Established Member
Correct, all the rear 02 sensors do is make sure it is reading a difference in the exhaust gases than the front A/F sensors did.

makes sense. i just recently used spark plug anti-floulers to make something similar for the rear o2 out on my truck because i was getting a CEL for the catalytic converter. it's been nearly 500 miles and the light is still off. i guess the same logic that applies to my 1998 chevy truck would still apply to a 2013-14 shelby.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
makes sense. i just recently used spark plug anti-floulers to make something similar for the rear o2 out on my truck because i was getting a CEL for the catalytic converter. it's been nearly 500 miles and the light is still off. i guess the same logic that applies to my 1998 chevy truck would still apply to a 2013-14 shelby.

Lol anything 96 or new with OBD2 works the same way.

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
I may still have my cat delete hook-ups from my 2003 Cobra I will need to look. So what people are saying is these would still work in the rear section without the light stying on? If not please clarify because i want off road H but i dont want the tune at this time. If i cant find my old connectors who do i get new ones from vendor wise?

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
I used some MIL eliminators before i went with a tune and they woukd,sometimes work and simetines,i woukd,get a CEL for a,day

Users who are viewing this thread