catback

JVENOM

Established Member
info on the flowmasters?
i heard you would make more power with the stock catback then with flowmasters, is this true?

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Are you talking about getting weld in mufflers and keeping the stock piping? If you do that you won't gain much power since Flormasters flow horrible, probaly not much better then the stock mufflers if at all. But you would see a decent gain if you got bigger piping with the Flowmasters.

JVENOM

Established Member
about the whole catback being 2chamber flowmasters? would i gain any over the stock catback?

JVENOM

Established Member
that blows, I see some advertisements for catbacks showing power gains, I can careless about sound. If i knew this earlier i would not got a catback! thanks for the advice an info :)

JVENOM

Established Member
i don't like the effects of juice when it goes wrong :) no juice for me but i got gears.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
like they all said, just the mufflers will not help at all, but full catback will. I honestly think SLP dyno'd the highest only like 1hp more or something not much at all

spike_africa

Established Member
JVENOM said:
ohh nice, what part in orlando you in, i live in the orlando area as well.

I live right near UCF as i go there for school. If you know that area i live right behind waterford lakes. Where are you at?

JVENOM

Established Member
yeah i got friends that go to UCF, an I ain't far, I am around lake underhill and gaston foster rd, but I am familiar with the area.

Users who are viewing this thread