catback help

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
i know there is alot of threads about this, but i cant find what im looking for. i just got a 03 cobra. im trying to get a catback for it. i want something in the middle. not too loud but not too soft. what ive read is that the slp is loud and will sound like shit when u got a x. and magnaflow is not that loud. what would be good for what im looking for. thanks!

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
DAkid said:
i know there is alot of threads about this, but i cant find what im looking for. i just got a 03 cobra. im trying to get a catback for it. i want something in the middle. not too loud but not too soft. what ive read is that the slp is loud and will sound like shit when u got a x. and magnaflow is not that loud. what would be good for what im looking for. thanks!

Flowmaster American Thunder
FR500
Bassani w/ baffles

<--- Bassani w/o baffles and loves it. Not too much different than the Borla Stingers.

mustang john

Established Member
I love my Flowmaster American Thunder, with the stock h pipe it has a good tone and is only loud when your on it, now with my offroad h pipe its much louder and i love it even more! Sound like a real musle car!!

Hye

Established Member
I've owned a bassani c/b, the fr500 and the magnaflow.

If you want the c/b that's in the "middle" in terms of making noise its the magnaflow.

the fr500 is by far the quietest. and it just so happens it's my favorite c/b along with my magnaflow catted x. Perfect sleeper setup, perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread