cat back interference

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
I am in the middle of a panhard torque arm installation. I am having fitment issues with my magnaflow cat back. What cat back exhaust has no problem clearing? I have tried every configuration of angles1 and in order to get the panhard chassis mount to sit flat on the frame, the over the axle tubes had to come out. Dumps just flat out piss me off. They are on right now, but not I am not willing to daily with them. Should i just see about having a custom piece made up?

03mach281

Established Member
we just got done doing a MM PHB install with the borla catback and we had to get the exhaust reran. we heated it up alot and tried bending it but its tough. we are going to have to take it to a muffler shop and have them reroute some stuff. it so the chassic mount will clear. i heard the only catbacks that will work are flowmaster and MAC due to their stock exhaust routing.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
+1. I tried with a Borla system and it would not fit. I was not about to customize my exhaust for something that isn't really that necessary on the street and/or a 50/50 DD/trackcar.

Users who are viewing this thread