Cat back exhaust

SYMach9184

Established Member
Im looking to purchase the 3'' Bassani exhaust. Is this a good exhaust? Are there better setups? Also are longtubes worth the extra money or should I go with just the 3'' catback and get a jlt intake or boss manifold and a tune? I plan on going to JPC racing for a tune when my mods are done. Thanks Mike

cdog1157

Established Member
Some have reported drone with the Bassani setup, but from the videos I've seen they sound pretty good especially with longtubes. Longtubes would be worth the money (to me) if you can install them yourself, people seem to gain around 20hp with them. If you're gonna get a tune then might as well get an intake for a few more hp. Unless you're going to run at the track then I wouldn't get a Boss intake because you'll only see the gains at high rpms and lose a little down low. Again, this is just my take from all the hours I've spent reading on these forums. I'm a Borla fan (I have the ATAK catbacks), zero drone and outstanding customer service from Borla. If you have any problems then they'll help any way they can, even to the extent of sending you a new complete system before you send them yours.

Users who are viewing this thread