Caspers Dyno graph on motor alone!!!!!

REDLYNE

Established Member
Great TQ numbers! Its pulling looks like a Bullitt DYNO that I saw (with slightly more rwhp). Sure you got a normal GT intake? LOL!

Good numbers!

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Thanks Guys!

Na the intake is stock bottom GT. Wish I did have a Big B intake on her.

Im still in shock over it.

:monster:

Later

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
arent cobras just a shy of 280 hp??????? just think for way less money you got a GT with cobra performance...............:bash: What do you think of tHAT!!!!!!!!! Holy toledo batman.......

REDLYNE

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
arent cobras just a shy of 280 hp??????? just think for way less money you got a GT with cobra performance............

Woah...slow down there. 99 and up cobras have anywhere from 272 to 288 rwhp.

casper's GT (though very strong) is pulling approx. 250rwhp. That's a big difference.

But as far as TQ goes...that is comparable to cobra!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hey I was close................. I am after all a "chevy" driver hehehe never even driven a mustang.... actually never sat in the driver seat either :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Hey I was close................. I am after all a "chevy" driver hehehe never even driven a mustang.... actually never sat in the driver seat either :D

I'll let ya sit in mine some time LOL.:rolling:

Just curious, I ran a 14.8@93mph at the track a month or so back. It was the first time I ran my car at that track. The car came with 225 "flywheel" horsepower from the factory. I have only added the cat-back as far as performance. How much rear wheel horsepower do you guys think I'm making just for curiosity's sake? There aren't any dynometers around here that I'm aware of.

I have another question... I just used my stock radials at the track. Traction wasn't tooooo bad, I launched at about 2200 with just a bit of wheelspin. If I would have used slicks, I obviously could have launched harder, but how much of a difference in ET do you think that would have made? Just curious. I'm not too familiar with drag racing.......yet.

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee

I have another question... I just used my stock radials at the track. Traction wasn't tooooo bad, I launched at about 2200 with just a bit of wheelspin. If I would have used slicks, I obviously could have launched harder, but how much of a difference in ET do you think that would have made? Just curious. I'm not too familiar with drag racing.......yet.

.......Get steve to sit in tha backseat :) should help with traction .......... you let me drive it to???

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
Nice

Very nice run, your car is a Freeeeeeeeeeaaaak. I had a similar experience, after my cold air intake and exahust, I was puting down 359rwtq out of my little v-6. It is fun having a factory freak isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread