Casper - Version 2.0

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
So I might as well let the cat out of the bag.....

IMG_0580%u0025255B1%u0025255D.JPG

Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon....

laddanator

Established Member
Not sure, I just took delivery of the engine today.

Nice! I'm so use to seeing that crossover tube. I noticed Ford (from your pic of the motor) moved the thermostat and housing to the upper part of the motor. Going to be a killer project and good luck! The only thing I don't like about the new 5.0 motors is the looks of the upper intake. It's so flat and wide. Just looks bulky to me but a bad ass motor nonetheless.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
ok goodluck with the choices, as you know i am staying stock k member as i already have full suspension. If i run into a lot of issues when i go to sit the motor on the k member this weekend then i will get a tubular unit from MM. Just trying to save the money.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
ok goodluck with the choices, as you know i am staying stock k member as i already have full suspension. If i run into a lot of issues when i go to sit the motor on the k member this weekend then i will get a tubular unit from MM. Just trying to save the money.
Understood and thanks for the updates in your thread. I plan to do about 6-8 track events a year with the Cobra so it makes sense to swap out the K member at this time.

Just busted my nut. Thanks!
Anytime :-D

Users who are viewing this thread