WANTED: Cash in hand for Sonic Blue or Comp Orange up to $45k budget

SdFoxbody

Established Member
Sorry, I'm not sharing details until the transaction is done. Someone else will read it and try to buy it from under me.

Yes, it'll be driven back to CO
Apologies was under the impression the deal had already been solidified. No worries @ all, was asking questions out of genuine excitement for you, to see another nice Sonic Blue & to see how I could accommodate with the Classics on your route.

Silverlx7667

Established Member
Ye
Apologies was under the impression the deal had already been solidified. No worries @ all, was asking questions out of genuine excitement for you, to see another nice Sonic Blue & to see how I could accommodate with the Classics on your route.
No apologies needed. The seller agreed on payment being Thursday when I see the car in person. I've done wires sight unseen before and it's scary lol. I've got my flight booked and days off work. I wasn't try to be an ahole, at least 1 person has reached out to the seller after I found the car, it isn't listed anywhere. LOL

I'm waiting to hear what size CCWs and tires are on the car now, I'm hoping that rubber will fit yours.

I was trying to decide between the Whipple 2.9 or the Classics, which I should do first.

SdFoxbody

Established Member
Ye

No apologies needed. The seller agreed on payment being Thursday when I see the car in person. I've done wires sight unseen before and it's scary lol. I've got my flight booked and days off work. I wasn't try to be an ahole, at least 1 person has reached out to the seller after I found the car, it isn't listed anywhere. LOL

I'm waiting to hear what size CCWs and tires are on the car now, I'm hoping that rubber will fit yours.

I was trying to decide between the Whipple 2.9 or the Classics, which I should do first.
I fully fully understand…. Crazy that your Seller was Contacted/Found without it even being Listed. Take your pic down, maybe others know the car as well from the Wheels and are just as Savage, sheesh Lol … You already have some wheels on there, Go 2.9 and all supporting mods. Order some classics now so while you wait, you can be dialing her in..

Silverlx7667

Established Member
I fully fully understand…. Crazy that your Seller was Contacted/Found without it even being Listed. Take your pic down, maybe others know the car as well from the Wheels and are just as Savage, sheesh Lol … You already have some wheels on there, Go 2.9 and all supporting mods. Order some classics now so while you wait, you can be dialing her in..
Thats a good idea.

I'll post pics once I get my grubby hands on it lol, but the Classics are killer!!!!!!!!

Silverlx7667

Established Member
It was a teal gray leather sunroof car. 58k miles. It was a super super nice driver car

Attachments

• 20230317_062753.jpg
    20230317_062753.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230313_143118.jpg
    20230313_143118.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 20221211_163127.jpg
    20221211_163127.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 60

rockyred8589

Established Member
ISO / WTB Sonic Blue or Comp Orange COUPE only.

Preferably less than 60K miles

Preferably but not a must, Whipple or VMP swapped. 600 to 700 whp car would be perfect and a bonus.

Original unopened long block

No head tick

E85 is fine as long as there is a tune to switch to 93 octane

Polished CCW Classics huge bonus

Car needs to be in very good or excellent shape inside and out. No paint issues at all other than normal rock chips. No body work, no repaints, all VIN tags in place, no dents, no dings, no clear coat issues

Must be original IRS and original motor and trans for that specific VIN

No rust at all

Everything must work

Car must be dialed in, absolutely no garage builds that aren't finished.

Budget up to 45K.

Ready to buy and sellers must be okay with having the car thoroughly looked over, possibly appraised, prior to the completion of the sale.

Yes, my wife approves and no, I'm not applying for a loan. Cash money.

Pic for attention, car belongs to IG user 03_svt_pwa
43E5B56B-6F53-4900-9618-947CA5418C2C.png

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
My car checks off many of your boxes, but the wrong color (includes Blue though... LOL)

Attachments

• 20190317_122231.jpg
    20190317_122231.jpg
    691.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Resized_carshow_poster-cobra_2014-combined.jpeg
    Resized_carshow_poster-cobra_2014-combined.jpeg
    448.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180217_101930.jpg
    20180217_101930.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread