Cash in hand for properly built modular fox

HouseOfPower

hey bro you changed your mind about the car in new orleans

Dude I dont even want to talk about it. Pit it this way, I drove 23 hours through the night with an empty trailer and turned right back around with an empty trailer 13 hours back. I spent $500 in gas and over a day of driving to see a badly misrepresented car

silver93

Established Member
dude that blows ive been down that road before buying cars out of state. i dont understand why people lie about things or issues with there vehicle and make some one drive that far knowing the car aint what they say it is. makes you want to rip there head off when you get there and see a piece of shit. once again im sorry to hear about your luck and i hope you find you a sweet ride. ill have mine up in the next week my pan gasket has a small leak so i am wanting to change it before i sell it if i dont trade it for a lightning im looking at

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Dude I dont even want to talk about it. Pit it this way, I drove 23 hours through the night with an empty trailer and turned right back around with an empty trailer 13 hours back. I spent $500 in gas and over a day of driving to see a badly misrepresented car

You're a straight buyer/seller... Sucks you got jerked around bro. Bump for ya

HouseOfPower

what kind of money we talking:shrug:
I have over $20k cash

dude that blows ive been down that road before buying cars out of state. i dont understand why people lie about things or issues with there vehicle and make some one drive that far knowing the car aint what they say it is. makes you want to rip there head off when you get there and see a piece of shit. once again im sorry to hear about your luck and i hope you find you a sweet ride. ill have mine up in the next week my pan gasket has a small leak so i am wanting to change it before i sell it if i dont trade it for a lightning im looking at

I was pissed. More so that he looked right at me and said "thanks for making the trip" WTF??
You're a straight buyer/seller... Sucks you got jerked around bro. Bump for ya

thanks bro

I sent a PM on mine... no response...

Sorry I got fairly busy. I'll pass on yours. It's pretty nice though

WillyB93

Established Member
The link still works say 16500 but has been for sale for some time now! ??? What he said it needed?

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Do you know how much he was wanting.... What else did it need.

The link still works say 16500 but has been for sale for some time now! ??? What he said it needed?

I was able to get him in the $14.5k range for a cash in hand situation. Without having seen the car my first reaction was that it was worth every penny. As far as needs it was more of a nickel and dime situatiobn. If I recall correctly there was a spark issue, a MAF issue, and tuning.....simple things like that, but with the potential to add up over time. All in all I just decided it wasn't for me

Users who are viewing this thread