Carwin V Lesnar

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
what do you guys got on this fight? Im liking lesnar but i think but carwin could take it. i dont know its going to be a good fight

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
It will be interesting to see how the combination of ring rust and "new health" will effect Lesnar. Doctor reports have said he was previously functioning at 60% of his ability because of his illness. So he should be coming back stronger than before. But over a year off will also take it's toll on your performance.

Carwin has been a powerhouse, so we'll see! I am really looking forward to the fight.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
It's definitely going to be an interesting fight. Carwin was off for over a year and came back and still won the fights after in the first round with a ko, so Lesnar being off a year isn't really an excuse. But the fact he was ill is. Haha I think Carwin might have this one though with Lesnar being ill and all.

I wish I was able to watch this fight. I have one friend that enjoys MMA besides me and I'm not about to split 45 two ways. for a couple mins. Someone record it and post for us poor folk.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
^^lesnar is at 100% health wise now he and the docs say. go to Bwws and get some wings and beers

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
^^lesnar is at 100% health wise now he and the docs say. go to Bwws and get some wings and beers

That would be nice, if I were 21. He might be 100% health wise now but being ill and out for so long could have played games with his head and he not be in the zone like before.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
WWE universe in the motha***ing house!!!!!!!!! Lol

Edit: Brock showed that he could take a punch.

2nd edit: Vince McMahon > Dana White. :poke:

Last edited:

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Fight should have been called in the first. Turtling up is not defending.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Brock is the best! Keep on hating bitches

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member

He wasnt connecting with all of those, was still using his legs to push him back. Definatly glad they let it go.

The only reason they should stop the fight is if someone is in legitament trouble... you know when you see a guy punching a lifeless head and its bouncing off the mat.

RustyNutz

Established Member

Should have been called??? I'm sick of people saying this. I want to see a goddamn fight, not some bullshit ref stoppage. I could see if his arms were flailing to his side and Carwin was just pounding his face in, but that wasn't the case. It's a championship fight, they will always let it go a little more than a regular fight. Yes, Carwin did rock Brock and was pounding him on the ground, but after a short time Carwin started to gas. Brock took advantage, covered up and let Carwin punch himself out. Whenever the ref made reference to stopping the fight, Brock worked barely enough to keep it going. I would have liked to have seen Carwin to win, but to let the ref stop a championship fight because one guy was covering up and the other was punching him in the arms is retarded. Too many fights in the UFC have been stopped too early,(ie Mac Danzig). I know Brock isn't well liked by a lot of people, but you have to give the guy the credit he deserves... Carwin will be back, probably a little lighter and with better cardio.

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
So.... Who's left to scare Brock now?

Meh, Brock is just a overgrown WWE douchebag that doesn't belong in MMA, Heath Herring is going to destroy him. .....

Well Herring was a can, but seriously Randy Couture is going to destroy him. He's a real champ. ........

Couture is just an old man. Frank Mir is going to rip is arm off. Skill always beats size and strength. ....

Turns out Mir was not as good as everyone thought. No matter Shane Carwin is going to rape Brock and eat his children.....

Wait.... :poke: :bash:

Carwin doesn't have any cardio. Cain Valasquez is going to pick Lesnar apart with his technical striking and endurance.

and so on and so forth....:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread