Cars

shelbysue

Established Member
JKD said:
I'm gonna be sure to point that comment out to her Jeremy and YOU can deal with the aftermath of it. :lol:
:loser: the only reason i even posted is because of your dumbass. Jeremy's a big boy I'm sure a "douche" comment really wont bother him.

JKD

Banned
shelbysue said:
:loser: the only reason i even posted is because of your dumbass. Jeremy's a big boy I'm sure a "douche" comment really wont bother him.

We've finally solved the mystery where all of Jeremy's money comes from, it wasn't from Mommy - it's because he's a pimp.

Now get back out there and earn Jeremy his 2.8 KB!

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
shelbysue said:
the douche comment wasn't directed at Jeremy it was to clean up the smell :xpl:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah, Lurch, you might want to refer your mother to this thread. Last time things were not quite up to sniff, i mean snuff.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
Yeah, Lurch, you might want to refer your mother to this thread. Last time things were not quite up to sniff, i mean snuff.
She says thanks and she's looking forward to Saturday night.

shelbysue

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
She says thanks and she's looking forward to Saturday night.
oh come on, you're going to let him talk about your mom? thats weak, your shit is weak!

WIZEAK

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
shelbysue said:
oh come on, you're going to let him talk about your mom? thats weak, your shit is weak!

WIZEAK
My mom is single, she could very well be dating and then there is always a slight possibility of an STD. I don't question her, so if Jeremy is down there snooping around he would know better than I would, now wouldn't he?
shelbysue said:
yeah well, i tried :shrug:
Would you like a cookie? "You can't just hop into the ring with Ali because you think you can box."

2 can play at the retarded movie quote game...jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread