Cars show montreal

canuck

Established Member
Took the new car for it`s first show here in Montreal. 500 cars at the show ,we won first place in custom class .car can be seen at 5.44 in video.i miss the shelby, but always wanted a rod living a dream!!:rockon:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1QZgPh5uU&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Cruisin at the Boardwalk 2011‬‏[/nomedia]

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
My mom was up in Montreal last weekend, same time as the Grand Prix. I'll get her to send me pics of the Lamborghinis that were lined up and down the streets.

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
I went to college in Ste Anne de Bellevue, always a fun place to hang out in the summer months. Nice rides in that video. Thanks for sharing :)

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Very nice collection of cars...and a nice video too! I actually didn't mind the music...it's better than nat-sound and listening to some Goober spew something stupid about a car...or other extraneous noises.

I travel to Montreal on biz frequently and LOVE it. I see LOTS of Euro-cars, but had no idea so many nice American muscle was there. I need to get to one of those.

The Studebaker was tits!

Users who are viewing this thread