Cars Progress

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Well a few weeks back i got into a fender bender at a gas station, the weekend before i took the car into the body shop some one felt the need to smash my fender in and not leave a note or anything. Well finally my car is almost done. While it was in the shop i figured i would add some mods. I went ahead and purchased a GT500 spoiler and had them paint my interior pieces. Car should be ready tommorow and i’ll update it with new pics. Hope you enjoy

Heres the new door skin:
doorskin.jpg

Heres the door with out the skin:
untitled.jpg

Heres the car with no door :
car.jpg

heres the new fender painted:

Fender.jpg

Door fresh out of paint :
NewDoorskin.jpg

GT500 Spoiler :
GT500spoiler.jpg

and heres an interior shot:
Interior.jpg

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
will you post some pictures of the painted interior when its installed, interested to see how that will look

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
I got the car back yesterday. I need to clean her up because it got kind of dusty here lastnight and i'll take some pics today. Car and interior came out gREAT

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Did the Shelby spoiler bolt into the factory GT wing holes?

Yes sir it did. I bought my spoiler brand new from a member on a local forum and had it painted. but if you want a GT500 spoiler go on ebay and look up the spoiler store. A couple of guys on modded mustangs and 2 on my home board have ordered GT500 spoiler from them and it was 120 shipped and painted any oem ford color

carcrazyguy

Established Member
Thanks. I have not bought a new Mustang yet. Drove one today, but still trying to decide on a new Mustang, or pay 9k more and get a 09 Challenger R/T 6 spd..

silverstang23

Established Member
Yes sir it did. I bought my spoiler brand new from a member on a local forum and had it painted. but if you want a GT500 spoiler go on ebay and look up the spoiler store. A couple of guys on modded mustangs and 2 on my home board have ordered GT500 spoiler from them and it was 120 shipped and painted any oem ford color

I'm having trouble finding the spoiler store on ebay. Could you please post a link?

351inside

Established Member

Ive been looking for one that does ALLOY, havent found one yet...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread