Cars & Coffee comp vid ~56k worth the wait~

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Have you ever seen...

So many close calls on one strip? (other than Myrtle Beach Mustang week...)
20+ Lambo's, 2 Porche GT's, and several other sick cars cruzing together?
A 4 door Benz whipping doughnuts?
A viper almost destroyed in a race?

Oh yea, DSG Lightning @ 5:29. :beer:

Hope it's not a repost, must go to you tube and view in HD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oY0MoZ-w6o]YouTube - Cars and Coffee in 1080p Full HD 1-12-09[/ame]

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
:bowdown: The Carrera GT at the end...what an unreal exhaust note!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
it gets boring if you go every week. and it starts looking like a beverly hills showroom floor after a while.

Yup, +1. I used to love going to Crystal Cove every week because you got cars AND the beach! I only go maybe once or twice a month now, and I really only keep going because I have yet to see ANY Koenigsegg or a McLaren F1. Those are the only two cars on this planet that I have not seen driving, and I have also NEVER seen either of them in person, even an auto show.

I have however seen two different Veyron's driving around So-Cal, go figure. The Koenigsegg and F1 are a pair of elusive mother ****ers.

onebad2003cobra

Established Member
Yup, +1. I used to love going to Crystal Cove every week because you got cars AND the beach! I only go maybe once or twice a month now, and I really only keep going because I have yet to see ANY Koenigsegg or a McLaren F1. Those are the only two cars on this planet that I have not seen driving, and I have also NEVER seen either of them in person, even an auto show.

I have however seen two different Veyron's driving around So-Cal, go figure. The Koenigsegg and F1 are a pair of elusive mother ****ers.

we had an enzo down here today. Ill see if some of the guys took pics.

Users who are viewing this thread