Cars & Coffee and Sunday Horsepower Cruise - Feb 23rd

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Sunday Feb. 23rd, 2014

Cars & Coffee Palm Beach ---> 9am - 11am
1020 Gateway Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL. 33426

Sunday Horsepower Cruise ---> 11am - Arrival at Northwood University (14 Mile Cruise)
CnC to Auto Show of Palm Beach

After Cars & Coffee we will be cruising up to Northwood University for the 2014 Auto Show of Palm Beach.
Come roll with us to see what 2015 has to offer the automotive world! Come see all the new cars about to hit the roads.

We will be leaving Dunkin Donuts at 11am on the dot. We will head east on Gateway Blvd to I-95 Northbound. We will be cruising north for a few miles and will pull to the shoulder of the road to wait for everyone to catch up that may have been caught at the light to enter the interstate.
We will then proceed north on I-95 and exit at Okeechobee Blvd. We will head west to Military Trail and then turn right. Northwood University is approx 3/4 of a mile up the road on the right hand side.

Address: Northwood University 2600 N Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL. 33409

We will have up front VIP parking at this event. They are allowing for us to park at the actual entryway to the show itself. So we will all be a part of their auto show for those that attend in the cruise.
It will cost $3 and that includes parking as well as entry. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread