Cars, bikes, and chicks lots of pics!!

nerdman

Established Member
hey whats up guys. ive been a member on here for a while now, but i never really post. i finally had a free weekend, so me, my friend and his dad all got together and took a few pix. the cars, my 66 nova, custom air suspension, built 355, the cars getting ready to be torn down and repainted with some kool little body mods. 2004 mustang gt, this is my daily driver. we cut the top about 3 1/2 years ago, its a custom job, not the kit you can buy. we looked at the kit and didnt really like it, luckily my best frined owns a custom paint shop, and he does fabrication, so we just did it ourselves. the car has a full maximum suspension with coil overs, it has a roll bar, with swingouts. it is still the stock block, with an allen supercharger. it dynoed 365 torque, and 335 horse to wheels @ 8lbs. its not a lot, but its my daily car, and if this motor blows up, then im planning on building it up a little and throwing more boost at it. the bikes are a custom r1, and a bad ass hayabusa. this thing made 280 horse at 8 lbs of boost. the bikes belong to my buddy Greg Roth, he owns a bike shop. the black 37 is my buddys, he owns a paint shop and has done all the work on my cars, he also did his dads 37, witch is the silver and burgandy car. well, here are the pix, hope u guys like them. the girls are friends of the bike dude, and the the photographer is a freind of the girls, and the pix are all unedited.
DSC_4274.jpg

DSC_4159.jpg

DSC_4141.jpg

DSC_4687.jpg

DSC_4679.jpg

DSC_4631.jpg

DSC_4587.jpg

DSC_4580.jpg

DSC_4567.jpg

DSC_4542.jpg

DSC_4541.jpg

DSC_4531.jpg

DSC_4523.jpg

DSC_4504.jpg

DSC_4420.jpg

DSC_4414.jpg

DSC_4409.jpg

DSC_4407.jpg

DSC_4397.jpg

DSC_4382.jpg

DSC_4319.jpg

DSC_4290.jpg

DSC_4279.jpg

Last edited:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
WOW! Those are some sick cars dude! Very nice pics also!

nerdman

Established Member
thanks guys, we took like 480 pix that day. ill ask the photographer if its kool that i post up his web gallery. that way if u guys are interisted you can go ahead and check some more out.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
excellent post, we gota keep you on here often, providing us with threads like this one. 1st pic is my favorite

nerdman

Established Member
i hear ya guys, the girls were kool, i dont know them personaly, they just did it for fun.
but i have some other hot friends that want to do a shoot with some of the cars too. when that goes down, ill post up for sure, i may have to pm you guys some of theose though, because ive know the girls for a long time, so they will be down for topless shots!!

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
i hear ya guys, the girls were kool, i dont know them personaly, they just did it for fun.
but i have some other hot friends that want to do a shoot with some of the cars too. when that goes down, ill post up for sure, i may have to pm you guys some of theose though, because ive know the girls for a long time, so they will be down for topless shots!!

I don't think anyone is going to argue getting those Pm's lol

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Great pics....love the nova and the girl in the last pic.

Users who are viewing this thread