Cars and Coffee Dallas

kosovobandit

Established Member
Does anyone meet before cars and coffee and cruise up there. if so what time and where do you meet? it was a great show last time. if anyone wants to meet lets try and set something up.

KJ04SVT

Established Member
Hey Bandit, I normally go to C&C every month, I live like 7-10 mins from Classic BWM.. So i leave from The Colony little after 7am.... Maybe we can meet up at the show sometime..

kosovobandit

Established Member
lets keep an eye on the weather and for all those interested i will pm or message on here. if not maybe we can meet there and have a lunch or something after. it would be cool meeting more member off the board.

kosovobandit

Established Member
i am going. do we want to do a lunch after for SVTP members. What time does everyone want to meet before. Does 7:30-45 sound good.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm going. I'm meeting up with a bunch of other Mustang guys in Addison at 7am at the Piano Bar/Comedy Club parking lot then we are cruising out from there.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
There is a group of mustang people meeting up in Addison in the dueling piano bar parking lot at 7am and cruising to c&c at 730am. Its at beltline rd and the tollway basically.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I hate living in Crowley! It's so damn far away from C&C! Plus, i'm too lazy to wake up at 5 on a saturday lol

Users who are viewing this thread