Cars and Coffee Dallas - January

HandBanana

Established Member
These TX and CA cars and coffee pics are pissing me off. I get to look at a pile of jalopies at our local meets and you guys get TT Lambos and such. Unreal. Agreed on the Mach, beautiful car.

mstg46

Established Member
great pictures

Thanks

These TX and CA cars and coffee pics are pissing me off. I get to look at a pile of jalopies at our local meets and you guys get TT Lambos and such. Unreal. Agreed on the Mach, beautiful car.

I feel lucky to be able to see these cars on a regular basis. It's amazing how many you randomly see on the road.
And what is considered "cold weather" there?

Nice pictures. I'd love to own any of them

Thanks

It was high 30's, but the windchill was in the high 20's to low 30's. It was the wind that made it feel so cold. Today it was 16 degrees with a wind chill of 1 degree when I woke up. This is very abnormal for us.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
It was high 30's, but the windchill was in the high 20's to low 30's. It was the wind that made it feel so cold. Today it was 16 degrees with a wind chill of 1 degree when I woke up. This is very abnormal for us.

Alright, I'll give you that then. I thought you were going to say mid 50's or something. That was considered "cold" when I moved to San Diego. It's supposed to be -25 here with the windchill tomorrow.

mstg46

Established Member
Alright, I'll give you that then. I thought you were going to say mid 50's or something. That was considered "cold" when I moved to San Diego. It's supposed to be -25 here with the windchill tomorrow.

No, I wouldn't complain about 50's. What is weird here are the swings. Even though it was freezing in the morning, it was in the 60's by the afternoon, and then in the low 20's that night. You have to wear coats in the morning and shorts in the afternoon.

-25 is just BS!

HandBanana

Established Member
Yeah, if you don't have a beard whilst living in the freezing Northeast, you're a fool.

You take some great pics OP, very nice work.

Electrokid

Established Member
Is that a special edition Gallardo in the second pic? Or just vinyl's applied by the owner?
Regardless, I like the way it looks.

Electrokid

Established Member
Thinking it could be the Blancpain edition.

Also, that wood grain R8 is pretty neat. I'm sure the novelty would wear off quickly though.

mstg46

Established Member
Thinking it could be the Blancpain edition.

Also, that wood grain R8 is pretty neat. I'm sure the novelty would wear off quickly though.

I looked up the Lambo, it's a Squadra Corse Gallardo.

That's what's cool about wraps. You can do something outside the box, and then change it when you get tired of it.

starnsey

Established Member
Awesome pictures as always! I really need to come out to one of these sometimes but it always seems like I have something come up when they're going on.

Oh yeah and that woodgrain panel'd R8 - yuck

Wonder if my Mach would be accepted there...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread