carry laws in TN, Open and Concealed?

5.0Flareside

Established Member
I'm new to all this.. Wanna begin to carry a basic 9mm for personal protection, as does my wife..

What's the laws and rules on this?

Planter

Banned
Thanks... I hadn't looked there yet... Duh.. Shoulda done it lol

be sure you pay close attention to local parks...each city sets their own ordinance.

one city may allow carry and/or possession in a city park, whereas another city will totally ban it. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard, but it can get you a misdemeanor conviction and loss of your permit for a year, plus 11 mos, 29 days in jail and a fine.

Lot's of good info here. good bunch of fellas too.

TNGunOwners.com

5.0Flareside

Established Member
be sure you pay close attention to local parks...each city sets their own ordinance.

one city may allow carry and/or possession in a city park, whereas another city will totally ban it. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard, but it can get you a misdemeanor conviction and loss of your permit for a year, plus 11 mos, 29 days in jail and a fine.

TNGunOwners.com

Yeah I've noticed that.. Kinda dumb...

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

TNGunOwners.com

Tennessee doesn't have state preemption on the book?? I would have figured the patron state of shooting shit would be smarter than that.

Users who are viewing this thread