Carroll Shelby 20" CS66 Wheels/Tires/TPMS

orgchem

Established Member
UPDATE: SOLD!

The fronts are 20" x 9" with 255/35/20 Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires.

The rears are 20" x 10" with 275/35/20 Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR tires.

These wheels have TPMS sensors in them. They are compatible with 2010-2012 Mustangs and do not require a programming tool to calibrate with your vehicle.

I would rate the wheels in good condition for wheels that have been driven in metro Atlanta for the last year. There are scratches on some of the wheels in the lug well, and some curb rash/other scratches, but overall they look really good. Look at the pictures (UPDATE: for some reason I can't upload pictures - no option available), and you'll see for yourself. There's still plenty of usable tread on the tires. They are currently off the car and are available immediately.

I'm asking for $800 OBO for wheels/tires/TPMS. I would prefer local pickup (metro Atlanta area), but I'm willing to ship anywhere at buyer cost.

Last edited:

orgchem

Established Member
Sorry about that, I posted forgetting to add pics, and then tried to edit my post and it doesn't seem have an option to add them.

However, I sold them pending payment yesterday afternoon. I will post back if it falls through, with some links to pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread