Carrera GT

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
My fathers friend just bought a Carrera GT and he is bringing it over tomorrow if it doesnt rain! I'll get lots of pictures and some video of the ride. I'm going to try and get him to race my Lightning too! I don't know if he'll go for that though... :banana:
Carrera GT= :eek:

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
well it's my dads buddy not mine. My friends are broke! no way they could afford a porsche. especially a half million dollar one!

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I got some of a Carrera GT back in March that I saw driving around and followed him to a house. He let us take pics and video of it....it wasn't running in the video. Gotta say it was such a sweet ride. :thumbsup:

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
He is going to give me a ride so I'll have a video while driving. If he'll race,which is doubtful, i'll get that on video too.

shocker 420

Established Member
Damn... I saw one beging loaded up on to a truck one time when I went to a porsche dealer. For the little while it was running, it sounded sweet.

99caddysts

Established Member
can't wait for the pics and vid.

supposedly some guy (the pharmacist) in my town just picked one up. i knew this guy had some money but i didn't know he had THAT much cash.

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
I just checked the forecast and there is most likely going to be rain. I f'in hope not! Hopefully there will be a little sun.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Here's the one I got to :bowdown: to:

img_1346sm.jpg

img_1349sm.jpg

Hye

Established Member
wow, nice. Think he paid sticker for it, or did he pay mark-up?

Users who are viewing this thread