Carolina Auto Masters Tuning

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
Greetings,

I recently had the opportunity to have my C6 tuned by Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters in Durham North Carolina. I heard many good things about him all over the forums, so I had to see for myself. My car was dynoed on a DynoJet 248H. If you live in the southeast area, I highly recommend Jeff. He does very thorough work, and he only charges a flat rate regardless of how long the tune takes. The tuning software was done through HP tuners, changing transmission shift points, eliminating LS2 torque management, heat soak, changing fan points and the rev limiter was bumped up to 6900 rpm instead of the 6500 it was before. A/F was moved up, from the 12.0 it was stock to a more leaner 13.0. The result are with just the tune and absolutely no mods. I think this is pretty respectible for just a tune. Later on I'm thinking of doing a CAI, some headers and maybe a mild cam, nothing too lobey.

PaulLipford.JPG

blackfang

Established Member
I have heard good things about him, and also a saw an ugly post where he intervened in a sale and that became a shitstorm.

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
sorry about not posting in a long time. I recently added headers, intake exhaust, and had the tuning tweaked just a bit. Here's the results.

19262dyno2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread