Carlsbad Raceway on 10/25

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
glad to see you're feeling better. :D sure was quiet around here w/o you posting on every single thread. every 30 seconds. if somebody replied. ;-)

12 Second Momma

Established Member
Originally posted by 46stang
Well guys I'm out for Sat. :gt: :mj: Some 300zx turbo tried to street race me this Am. so i Kicked his ass and in doing so i killed my clutch! the collar in the trans that holds the TOB is busted so the TOB is just flopping around in there! It's been making noise for awhile i just kept putting it off! Oh well. The coolest part was when i beat the guy we slowed down and asked what mods i had! i said chip, pulley, exhaust. his facial expression was priceless! All he could say was "fast car man" :beer: we gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! So at least my clutch died in glory! have fun guys and post up your times!
Leon

:( :( :( That sucks Leon

Nice kill though :beer:

stang99

P(little)Moddy- You ought to stay home and rest up from your illness. There will be other days to race and, if you are sick, you will not be able to effectively drag race since the force will not be with you. Drink lots of water and spend Saturday in bed.
I tell you this for your own good. You stay in bed. Jaun demods. Frank can't make it with the Lightning. Hey, maybe I can go and be the fastest Cobra there? Where is that "make'm drop out" curse that I bought from the lady in the islands? It's lucky that I saw that toad in my front yard, this morning. Those can be hard to find at the last minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

stang99

Carlsbad gets more attention than Palmdale? Desert dirtville vs million dollar beach property? A sea level strip vs a strip at 2710'? Amazing. Plus, a lot of people live almost as close to C-Bad as they do to LACR.

stang99

5 AM? You are leaving at 5 AM? So, when will you be lining up to get into C-Bad? 7:30 AM or so? Damn! You are all crazy. Is the entire Walker race organization going to represent at C-Bad with the compressor and all the air tools? Insane manic drag racers the entire bunch of you.
Good luck tomorrow. I have to log off the computer and shut it down because I don't want to miss the FedEx truck...

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: :D

11/2 hours to go & body tells me im doing great....unless it busts out a sneak attach on me.

Im sure i'll be fine ;-)

:beer: James see u at In & Out @ 5am ;-) :beer:

GEORGE U GOING?

I feel so bad today that I have not made it to the office yet. I'll go grab work and bring it back home.
I think George is going.

We will see u at 5:00am I have never in my life missed an event due to sickness. (there's always a first...)
I decided to leave the car just like our last runs at LACR. We have a couple of things to tinker with, but ran out of time and energy, and it's a long ride down wondering about changes.
I have the bubbly on ice. ::eek: :eek: :beer:
I'll be very very disappointed if we can't open it... :nonono: :nonono:
James:thumbsup:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Well im sure the bubbly on ice wont be open by me... .5tenths off from 11's :cryying:

Im hoping i really did kick it out of my system last night...woke up @ 7:30am my self :beer:

Work sucks today because our program & E-mai is down. Oh well posting time :D

Your car is ripe for 11s.
Bring a full jug-o-juice!
JW

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
:lol: Not even....remember last time out? Gained 3mph which is about pretty accurate of 45rwhp that showed up on the dyno but the ETA :bash: :cuss: :nonono:

If the Track should be all that then i'll going to slip the clutch @ 3500rpm & go from there.

Think we all want 11's but im going to be happy with 12.4's ;-)

Absolutely. You remember when it was 'gotta get a 12'?
That was not long ago...
If you are totally spinning, you get first dibs on the ET Streets.:eek:
I'm ready to go to C-Bad right now.
The Gordsford HE just showed up at the door and looks like a very easy install. Should I :rollseyes risk it tonight?
Or would I be a :smmon: to start screwing around while feeling so bad?
JW

stang99

James:
How will we know if you are going to go to C-Bad tomorrow? At your age (LOL) you shouldn't be assuming that you will be up for a day at the races. I doubt if you will be posting at 4:30 AM that you are not going to be able to make it.
Not that it matters to me, because I have retired from racing.
Now, where is that damned FedEx truck?

~p~:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
James:
How will we know if you are going to go to C-Bad tomorrow? At your age (LOL) you shouldn't be assuming that you will be up for a day at the races. I doubt if you will be posting at 4:30 AM that you are not going to be able to make it.
Not that it matters to me, because I have retired from racing.
Now, where is that damned FedEx truck?

~p~:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be there :nonono:
We will see you there. Just like last time...
It was the UPS guy that delivered my stuff 30 minutes ago.
T, if you were down here instead of goofing off, we would get this new HE installed in about 1 hour.
Got to go to work now...
James

stang99

Not being nasty. Poor James is even older than I am and I know how hard it is to do things when I have the crud. Imagine how bad it would be for him. And, C-Bad is not close and there is no shade. Just trying to be helpful with the good advice. :beer:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Not being nasty. Poor James is even older than I am and I know how hard it is to do things when I have the crud. Imagine how bad it would be for him. And, C-Bad is not close and there is no shade. Just trying to be helpful with the good advice. :beer:

:nonono: T, T, T what ARE we going to do with you?
Maybe the white cooler!! :idea:

See you tomorrow.
J

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Adam can u talk to ur pap's? If is only us 3 out of the valley think we should meet up closer to the 405. Im going the oppisite way to meet at the In & Out.

How about meeting up @ Balboa?

Damn what a busy night. Swapped out the tires, plugs, went to the Warehouse (going out of biz sale, but mofo's didnt have Sound Garden screw them any ways...they sucked in servic...haha) & way to many cops around so i wasnt able to drive too far. 2 loads of Laundry & showered....damn im tierd.

Users who are viewing this thread