Carlisle

455HO71

Established Member
Anyone making the trek to Carlisle in June for the Ford Nationals? I've had Mustangs for years but never went for some reason. This year will be my first and I'm heading there with some fellow Mustang owners from Ontario. Looking forward to it as it'll be huge I imagine! I've taken my T/A to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio a couple of times but I'm expecting this to be bigger.

cobraboss

Established Member
Anyone making the trek to Carlisle in June for the Ford Nationals? I've had Mustangs for years but never went for some reason. This year will be my first and I'm heading there with some fellow Mustang owners from Ontario. Looking forward to it as it'll be huge I imagine! I've taken my T/A to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio a couple of times but I'm expecting this to be bigger.

Yes, been two other times and enjoyed to the max. This time meeting Team Shelby in Winchester,Va and following them up. For more info on the big Shelby meet there go to:Team Shelby Northeast

Last edited:

cobraboss

Established Member

Which way would you all be coming down? Through Buffalo?

455HO71

Established Member
We'll be crossing over in Detroit since we live down that way. Google puts it at about 7 hrs or so. Going to hate putting all of those miles on the car but that's what it's meant for right? Only 2 out of the 4 of us travelling together have GT500's. The other 2 have heavily modded GT's so we'll figure out the Shelby thing when we get there.

shelby2

Established Member
This will be my second year, It is a blast my Valley Forge Mustang club also attends in big numbers. You will not be disappointed. Takes both days to see all the cars and there is many vendor specials and a goo Ford Dealer that does racing installments goes up there and does installs on the parts they sell at discounted prices. Great Time we even hang out at the hotel and well you def. have to come down and see it. If you do come and say hi. Be a blast!

:beer:

188slo50

Mustang GOD wana b
Established Member
This will be my 4th year and I now get my hotel reserved a yr in advance. You defiantly need 2 days to see it all and you still will miss stuff, but you will not be disappointed.

Crushinator

Established Member
I've been going every year since 1981 (I think). First few years I'd go with my Dad to the Corvette show, then once I was able to drive on my own, I'd go to more of the regular car shows. I haven't been to the Ford show yet, but plan on going this year for the first time. I'm really hoping VMP tuning goes there and brings their dyno...kinda doubt it though.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Yes, been two other times and enjoyed to the max. This time meeting Team Shelby in Winchester,Va and following them up. For more info on the big Shelby meet there go to:Team Shelby Northeast

What are the days? I might be in sterling end of may

Sent from my iPhone using thunder thumbs

shelby2

Established Member
The 1st weekend in june 6/7 goes fri-sun judging and best day is sat. Amazing worth the trip. See yah all there!!

455HO71

Established Member
We booked a bed and breakfast all to ourselves about 20 minutes south of Carlisle. My one friend goes down every year and usually has a hotel booked. I like this idea better since we'll have secluded parking and a place to wash our cars if needed! The drive is 7 hours so we just have to figure out what time to leave on the Friday. If you see a couple of GT's, a Grey 08 500 (Vnmous1 on here) and my car with Ontario Lic plates, make sure to say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread