Carlisle

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Can't begin to explain how busy I have been with the new job and things, and I have not spent as much time on the boards as I would like to.

That said, who is going to Carlisle and on what day? Di and I are thinking about cruising up in the "L" on Sat for a look around, being the Cobra will be out to play next weekend at the all members GTG.

DG, can I expect to pick up our shirts then? If so, remind me of what the total is please.... Thanks..

Anyone want to roll up to Carlisle together?

Am I right in taking the "L" or is the Cobra the best ride to take to this event? I have never been...

Looking forward to seeing some of you there...

Ken

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, been wondering where you've been KN.......Figured work was getting you a bit.

Although I betcha we get 10+ MACA Cobras at Carlisle this year on Saturday, you're right, not much posted up this year.....

And you got 3 shirts at $28 per.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Thanks Dwight, will cash work at the annual GTG?

So who all is going to Carlisle and will we be parking togther?

I plan on sporting one of my old MACA shirts to represent...:rockon:

Ken

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Here's the Carlisle thread that's been around since Feb.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...39-maca-fnsweet-carlisle-june-5-7-2009-a.html

Not many posted in it. I don't understand why a group like MACA can't take Carlisle by storm?
I know it needs someone to spearhead it, and until a few weeks ago I was going to be part of my sponsors booth, so I couldn't. Now, I'm just going up as part of Chris' group, though I'd rather wish that MACA could get 25 members to go and we cold get our own tent.

Maybe next year. Might even think about making that the all-members GTG. :shrug:

See you Sat, Ken. Bring the L.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Roger that Greg, I think there will me more Cobra's than Lightning's there so we will take it up...should be gttimg my new Hankook tires mounted on it tonight or Fri night.

I agree with combining the all hands and Carlise, we could really make a showing of power there..would be fun.

perhaps we...I mean YOU should look into what it takes to secure a tent location there for next year and then we can get it to DG and plan ahead :dw:

Ken

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
not going on friday now, going to rain all day, I'll be going up saturday morning, no cobra though....

Dwight please bring my shirt also, thanks

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
Roger that Greg, I think there will me more Cobra's than Lightning's there so we will take it up...should be gttimg my new Hankook tires mounted on it tonight or Fri night.

I agree with combining the all hands and Carlise, we could really make a showing of power there..would be fun.

perhaps we...I mean YOU should look into what it takes to secure a tent location there for next year and then we can get it to DG and plan ahead :dw:

Ken

lightning rodder has over 20 Lightnings coming :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I'm at Carlisle now, got here around 1:30 this afternoon. We will be here until Saturday afternoon. We are in my uncle's 93 Reef Blue LX Coupe, so no Cobra. :(

Hope to see a few MACA folks!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I will be there on Sat. Trying to make up my mind on crusing up early with the FNSweet crew or mid morning.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
seems like it rains every year for the ford show, no car with me this year but i am looking forward to seeing the rides you fine gentlemen will be bringing.

dragon40k

Established Member
I won't be going to the show but if there is going to be some off show activities let me know as I live about 20 minutes away. If you guys plan on doing dinner or post show cruising or something let me know. Ken should have my phone number.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Just poked my head out of the hotel room. Looks like its stopping.
Better be dry tomorrow. :banana:
The FNSweet tent is against the fence to the right as you come in Gate 3 (formerly gate K).

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I'll be there around 1pm or so on Saturday. We'll be at the 340/15 junction at 11-1130 (meeting my dad in his A/C Cobra to cruise up together). See you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread