Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
ACMUSTANG said:
if any of you get a chance stop by and say Hi, we are in row I, youll see the atlantic coast mustang cobra sitting in one of our spaces. We will be running some good deals on steeda parts, discounts even if we are out of stock and have to ship to your door after the show on steeda and Maximum Motorsports and WE always enjoy meeting new people!

Sean

I'll look for ya Sean

mystic04

Established Member
I am thinking of maybe going but i have to be home by 5pm for a grad party. early is good if i get the part for my tranny today and installed and change trans fluid and it all run's ok.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I might be game, anyone else coming from the south up 81 we can meet?

What SVT should I take, tough decisions I know :shrug:

:beer: :beer:

Ken

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
if anyone is interested, I'll be at Mainstreet in Exton on Saturday @8:30 with my stepson and his 89 LX for a cruise to Carlisle.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
great looks like rain the entire weekend. :cuss: that should make the 5 hour trip worth it. Hope the forecast is wrong

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I'm going with a pretty good sized group from Metro Area Mustangs. Not bringing either of my cars, going in a buddy's RV, gonna stay the weekend. Leaving Waldorf @ 6am Saturday morning.

Anyone that wants to meet up once there, PM me for my cell. There will be "refreshments" on the RV. :thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread