Carlisle All Ford Nationals

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I'll be there even if the cougar won't....

the carlisle folks have this thing about bondo and rust :shrug:

(i keep telling them tetanus is good for kid :p )

White96

Established Member
Yea rain sucks balls for sure

About the cruise not sure when you guys get there, but friday there is a cruise put on by CJ pony parts, its free and goes anywhere from 4-6 hours. This will be my 5th year going. They have free breakfast and you get a goody bag with a free catalog free t-shirt and some other shit.

Its further up 81 get off at paxtonia exit and vere to the right at the first light make a left. CJ's is about 4 or 5 miles on the right. Usually there is about 80-120 stangs that go. It start around 9 am so be there about 8:30 the latest.

Pm me if your interested.

Last edited:

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
I'm thinking going up saturday morning sometime. Nothing set yet..waiting to see if there is any interest in putting together a cruise. When is everyone else planning?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Karnick_GT said:
I'm thinking going up saturday morning sometime. Nothing set yet..waiting to see if there is any interest in putting together a cruise. When is everyone else planning?

Same....I'm heading up saturday!

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Same....I'm heading up saturday!

I don't have a time yet..but I'm sure it will be early. Still watching the weather for saturday also. I'm sure we can get some eastern PA MACA guys together for a cruise

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
if any of you get a chance stop by and say Hi, we are in row I, youll see the atlantic coast mustang cobra sitting in one of our spaces. We will be running some good deals on steeda parts, discounts even if we are out of stock and have to ship to your door after the show on steeda and Maximum Motorsports and WE always enjoy meeting new people!

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread