Carlisle All Ford Nationals 2015

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'll be there but I'm taking my truck, looking for some parts to bring home.

And, I sold my marauder last year at Carlisle in the corral.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I remember, I saw it up on the showfield I think saturday.

Yes, I got a cash deposit on that Friday, so Saturday I moved it up on the hill, and delivered it to new owner in NJ on my way home Sunday. Hopped in my friends car for
A ride home with my things, a bag of money, and my license plates. It was that quick and easy to sell it.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
When are the dates? Would love to get some FiST parts on the cheap.

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
If the weather is decent I'm going to bring my Saleen SuperShaker PJ car.

Darin, we will be there in the Saleen section too, we will have the only one with a tan interior, 02 vert, Mineral grey. ALWAYS a great show! Over 3000 cars there last year! :banana:

03'Darin

Established Member
Darin, we will be there in the Saleen section too, we will have the only one with a tan interior, 02 vert, Mineral grey. ALWAYS a great show! Over 3000 cars there last year! :banana:

Well keep your fingers crossed for Saturdays weather. As of right now they're calling for low 80's and slightly overcast. Sounds about perfect to me.

I live local and haven't been to the show for probably 10 years. I'm usually working Friday and Saturday or away racing. This year I'm home and taking Saturday off.

I just bought my PJ this year. I actually sold the car to the guy new that had it and then about a year after he bought it he had us install the Supershaker kit. Car has been garage kept and babied it's entire life.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the great Ford stuff that will be there.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I'll keep an eye out for everyone, hopefully I can get all the SVTP cars on film. I usually have like 350+ photos by the time I'm done so keep tuned for a big picture thread Sunday night.

SuperDutyWS.6

Established Member
The weather is changing my plans, still hoping to make the trip driving my cobra this weekend to Carlisle.

Last edited:

xchamp

Established Member
Any photographers out there willing to shoot my car please look me up!! I'm no photographer, hell I can't even post pics on here!!! Anyways i hope to be there early Saturday am and stay most of the day. It's a comp orange cobra with a black roof and TF Wheels. Should be easy to locate!
Thanks
Todd

SVT SNKE

Established Member
Here are a couple photos from Last week at Carlisle. I didn't spend hours on these edit's, taking out people in the background and removing unwanted reflections, but they don't look too bad IMO (but then again, I'm biased).

Enjoy!!!!

WGC_4104_Darkroom_zpsowh2jvmv.jpg

WGC_4661_Darkroom_zpsajl5udrz.jpg

WGC_4588_Darkroom_zpsqi23kosm.jpg

WGC_4152_Darkroom_zpsrnr7bhqt.jpg

WGC_4129_Darkroom_zpspq9yve2p.jpg

WGC_4114_Darkroom_zpsgqarr84n.jpg

WGC_4082_Darkroom_zps1qie7plg.jpg

WGC_4079_Darkroom_zpsyqtoadma.jpg

WGC_4030_Darkroom_zps8sddm0jy.jpg

WGC_4027_Darkroom_zps8tpbi7d0.jpg

WGC_4026_Darkroom_zpsc37zc9ql.jpg