CARFAX with VIN number wanted------

poiznos

Established Member
Hello, we purchased a 2003 Fire Red Cobra last year and Ford had to buy it back from us.
The VIN is:
1FAFP48Y43F413375

I was wondering if someone could carfax this vin and tell me the logistics of the car now. And possibly who has it now. I was just curious as to if Ford told anyone about it.
Thanks
[email protected]

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
If Ford resold it, they disclosed it. No way they wouldn't disclose. Not in a million years. There are civil (and possibly criminal) penalties for doing so.

Carfax will not give you the new owner.

poiznos

Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
If Ford resold it, they disclosed it. No way they wouldn't disclose. Not in a million years. There are civil (and possibly criminal) penalties for doing so.

Carfax will not give you the new owner.

LOL- yea and there are also civil and criminal penalties for selling a repaired car without disclosing. BUT THEY WERE PENALIZED ZILCH!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
89prostang said:
LOL- yea and there are also civil and criminal penalties for selling a repaired car without disclosing. BUT THEY WERE PENALIZED ZILCH!

There are guidelines about what has to be disclosed when it comes to repairs. Not all have to be disclosed. That's on a brand new vehicle. I don't know of any guidelines when it comes to used vehicles that have been repaired unless it has a salvage title. Lemon Law vehicles fall under their own catagory.

Users who are viewing this thread