carfax report please???

mu5tang0

Banned
i was woundering if you guys can help me out i recently bought a 93 cobra and i was woundering if someone can run a carfax for me it would really be apperciated also how do i tell what the production number is???
thanks
1facp42d5pf177995

johnh

Established Member
Send me your email so I can send it to you. That car has a rebuilt salvage title from Illinois. Sounds like a bad wreck maybe have the car check for severe frame damage.

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
0759 - EXPIRED
STANDARD DEDUCTIBLE: 50 USD
OWNER NAME: CHRISTOPHER SASS
OPTIONS:
EXPIRATION DATE: 06/14/1999
DISTANCE: 60,000
RENTAL: 25 UP TO 5 DAYS
TOWING: 50 USD
CONTRACT SOLD BY: USA 01591
ESP CONTRACT START DATE: 06/14/1993

that is from the ford data base on that vin number. CHRISTOPHER SASS is the original buyer of the car and had an Ford ESP service plan. 6/14/93 was when the car was sold

mu5tang0

Banned
thank you soo much guys for your replies!! i know it has a rebuilt titled because i bought the car from in a impound, they never had the titled so the only way to get a new one is to call it salvaged. i check the frame and everything is striaght and perfect. is there any way i can get the rebuild of the title because it was never in an accident and was never totled they just told me that i would get a rebuilt title but i want to get this off any ideas?? hey i guess $4000 not to bad for 60k mile 93 cobra right? my email is [email protected] thanks alot for helping me out

mu5tang0

Banned
they owner in illinois had it impounded for selling drugs and was not able to recieve his car back therefore the chicago police owned it and sold it at the auction. the car is pretty clean great car what do u think it is worth with the rebuilt title and 50k miles, mind you that there is no frame damage and has never been in a wreck??? thanks

lone sailor

Established Member
mu5tang0 said:
they owner in illinois had it impounded for selling drugs and was not able to recieve his car back therefore the chicago police owned it and sold it at the auction. the car is pretty clean great car what do u think it is worth with the rebuilt title and 50k miles, mind you that there is no frame damage and has never been in a wreck??? thanks

$6-$7k pending overall appearance and if any mods are added.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
you should be able to get the title if it was taken from the owner by the police, and i dont mean a salave title. Put up some pics of the car so we can take a look at it

Users who are viewing this thread