CarElements vs. AFS for replica terminator rims

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
anyone know what the differences (if any) between the replica wheels from

http://www.carelements.com/store_detroit.html

vs.

AFS wheels?

The both offer 2003 Cobra wheels but the silver polished finish from CarElements is about $110 less per wheel than what AFS is asking?

Anyone know why? Anyone deal with CarElements? Anyother good places (besides E-bay) for terminator 18x10.5 rims?

Thanks,

Ben

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
I know that at least one other person on here went with Detroit Wheels, but I think he got them from Wheel-1. Can't remember who it was, but he said they were a perfect match for the stock rims.
Hope this helps.
Dave

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Hey ben!!

Havent seen you in a while.....

I had the afs wheels and they were great quality. I am sure what ever ones you go with they will be fine. Check out ebaymotors.com for cheap AFS wheels.
Zach

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
also Jeg's has a good price on line for the Detroit Wheels replicas. They are cheaper there than the price at Car Elements.com.

FKing1

Established Member
I have a set of 18's on my 04 Mystic. Bought from a local Detroit Tire/Wheel Shop 4 months ago. The chrome is absolutely brilliant. Supposedly they are made in China where polution laws are non existent and the plating process is better. Price about the same as AFS, however, no shipping cost.
Fred K.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Originally posted by FKing1
I have a set of 18's on my 04 Mystic. Bought from a local Detroit Tire/Wheel Shop 4 months ago. The chrome is absolutely brilliant. Supposedly they are made in China where polution laws are non existent and the plating process is better. Price about the same as AFS, however, no shipping cost.
Fred K.

Where did you pick them up? I'm in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread