Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

4.6 Cobra

Anyone have any idea where I can get one of the REAL Carbon Fiber Shift Knobs specific for the 2001 Cobra. Iwould appreciate any help. Thanks

DennisG

Established Member
Try Tim at www.pfracing.com If he doesn't have one, he can get it.
I have a real CF knob for my 2000 Saleen that is from pfracing, it was around $70.

PA182667.jpg

fangstang

Established Member
DennisG, your interior looks great, can you please show us some more pictures, but from a little further back so that I can see how everything ties together. Thanks

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
DennisG,when you say it was done by pfracing do you mean you took it there and they did it custom or did you just order the parts from them and do it yourself? your interior is one of the best looking combos i've ever seen. thanks for any help.

DennisG

Established Member
Yeah, I just ordered the parts and installed myself. The seats are Cobra Daytonas, but I had pfracing custom recover them. If you don't see it on the website, send Tim an email. He can get alot of custom things that aren't on the website. You can pretty much have anything on your car in carbon fiber, just your wallet as a limit. Thanks for the compliments! I think most people agree, since I won last years Saleen show. :)

fangstang

Established Member
The interior looks hot man. I'm thinking of doing all the carbon fiber pieces for my 2003. I like the seats a lot! Is that an FR500 steering wheel or stock? Thanks for the pics!;-)

DennisG

Established Member
fang,

That is the stock steering wheel, just with the UPR cruise control buttons. The aluminum really changes the look of the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread