Carbon Driven side skirts (on back order)

shabbyblue

Established Member
I have carbon Driven side skirts (SPLITTERS) made directly to fit 03-04 cobras. These are the none carbon version and just straight black. These ones are currently sold out on the website and are on back order. They haven't been installed. I was going to put them on my car but didn't want to go through the hassle. I took some pictures of what they look like on my Termi. with some shoe boxes holding them up. I staggered the back a little but you can install them flush also. I paid 270 dollars after taxes and shipping. I'm selling them for $225 that includes shipping to your location as long as it is in the US.
2cik1dz.jpg

117b9z7.jpg
ddfam0.jpg
1497cex.jpg

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I have carbon Driven side skirts made directly to fit 03-04 cobras. These are the none carbon version and just straight black. These ones are currently sold out on the website and are on back order. They haven't been installed. I was going to put them on my car but didn't want to go through the hassle. I took some pictures of what they look like on my Termi. with some shoe boxes holding them up. I staggered the back a little but you can install them flush also. I paid 270 dollars after taxes and shipping. I'm selling them for $225 that includes shipping to your location as long as it is in the US
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail
thumbnail

Pics aren't showing up, for me at least, and are these the splitters or actual side skirts?

Users who are viewing this thread