car wont stay running

71catruck

Established Member
So I had a code for the form so I replaced it. Car drove fine for a few hours then dies again and I get 3 codes
P0190 fuel rail pressure a (FRP-A) ckt
P0193 fuel rail pressure a (frp-a) ckt high input
P1233 fuel pump driver module disabled or offline (fuel pump driver module)

Any ideas guys

so if i let the car sit for a little bit it will run and idle just fine. but after a few min. it dies again.

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
Do you have a good ground, if you take off the BAP does it still do the same thing?

Makes me think you have
- Low or no fuel
- Faulty Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor

Last edited:

71catruck

Established Member
a good ground on what exactly? i checked the one by the fpdm, the battery ground is good, the power to the distribution box is good. idk what else to check. the car has almost half a tank though. im thinking its the fuel rail pressure sensor.

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member
Your problem is the damn CCRM in the passanger side fenderwell.. there is a little black box you have to take the fender lining off to see mounted to the frame by some like.. 5.5-6mm bolts.. this little box controls your fan relays... fuel pump drivers... and ac clutch

FooteSVT

Established Member
i had a similar problem. car did exactly what yours is doing and threw the same codes. does one of your blinker lights on your gauge cluster come on? If so it could be the same thing. I had a loose ground wire in between the passenger headlight and the intake.

71catruck

Established Member
thanks Footesvt the ground next to the hood prop rode is loose and thats were my inter cooler pump is grounded and just noticed its running slow.

FooteSVT

Established Member
no problem. thats the same ground i had loose. glad you got it fixed!

RX1Cobra

Established Member
thanks Footesvt the ground next to the hood prop rode is loose and thats were my inter cooler pump is grounded and just noticed its running slow.
Nice easy fix! :banana: I ground my intercooler pump there too... about to go make sure its tight lol. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread