CAR WHOREING TIME

ERIK R DEVICK

Established Member
thinking...of getting rid of the suv....the wife likes the marauder..ive read everything about it...impressive,was thinking of a volvo wagon,but the old lady is just like me..into cars and into ford and ford products...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ERIK R DEVICK
thinking...of getting rid of the suv....the wife likes the marauder..ive read everything about it...impressive,was thinking of a volvo wagon,but the old lady is just like me..into cars and into ford and ford products...
Ooooh screw the Volvo, it may last longer, but Dayuuuum pull up in that Big Black Marauder and people will gawk!!!! people dont gawk at Volvo's!!!]

actually take care of the Merc and it will last as long as the Volvo........ heck my '95 has 106,000 miles and will be getting a S/C soon hopefully..........

Scottman

Established Member
Ooooh screw the Volvo, it may last longer, but Dayuuuum pull up in that Big Black Marauder and people will gawk!!!! people dont gawk at Volvo's!!!]

I don't know, those new S60's and S80's are lookin pretty fine! The Marauder cant hide the Crown Vic lurking inside of its black paint...:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread