Car Wax

97LT1Ws6

Elty Juan
Established Member
Ive tried tons of different brands of waxes and was wondering which is the best? i found that meguirs 3 step is probably one of the best out there. I have yet to try any Zaino. has anyone here used both and knows which one is better?

Heres a pic :)

504.gif

nicepaint.gif

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Don't have pics but have found that MgGuires 3 step is probably the worst line I've ever used. Horrible ease of application, longevity lasts about two weeks and the shine is definately sub par to other products I've used. Zaino works great IMO, easy on and off and lasts several months.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Nxt will outshine that and will last a long frikin time!

The 3 step, or Gold Class that is, I'm sure Zaino is great too!

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Here are some of my car, just waxed with Maguires step 1 then went to the NXT. On top of that I used a quick spray wax Zaibol. Looks really good, pictures dont do justice.
normal_DSC00095.JPG

normal_DSC00097.JPG

normal_DSC00096.JPG

97LT1Ws6

Elty Juan
Established Member
yeah i gotta try zaino the next time i wax. i used the 3 step deep crystal system meguirs. i also have a thing og gold class wax. i doubt the 1 is better than the 3 step. And yeah its hard to get the pictures to the car any justice. people break their necks after a nice coat of wax:coolman:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
If you haven't used the Gold Class you may want to avoid any kind of upper body workout the night before waxing. I used the stuff 1 time only, stuff came off like glue, I spent hours almost scrubbing to get it off.

97LT1Ws6

Elty Juan
Established Member
yeah im going to try the meguiars nxt line next becuase ive read great reviews. Man the first time i used the wax it was a little workout, but now on the 4th time the stuff goes on easy comes off easy. although step 2 takes a little more work , it tends to streak a little but you just have to rub harder.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Here are some that I recently took of my truck. It is a 95 with the original paint. I used the NXT wax.

waxtruck1.JPG

truckfrontcorner2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread