car was broken into last night

THEWOODKING

got home from diiner last night at 930, parked my car where i have been parking it for over a year in a nice neighborhood. came out this morning to go to school and was running late, and this is what i came out to. perfect way to ruin a car lovers whole week. im ****in pissed

100_3620.jpg

100_3617.jpg

100_3610.jpg

chrondoncobra04

Established Member
**** dog, that sucks, i know how u feel, when i come down to SD we'll go for a lil cruise in chron dogs SS to look for these faggots and maybe blast em

THEWOODKING

all they took was my 2 skateboards that were in my trunk, not even my dvd player, dvds, gear install parts, and i dont think they saw my ipod cuz it was in between the console n my seat...i wish i knew who it was.

SNAKE_O1

Established Member
GRRRRR; there's nothing more I can't stand than a thief!!! I know what comes around goes around. I'm so sorry man - hope you can get this fixed at minimal cost.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
ARGH!! The hard part is that break-ins in nice neighborhoods are typically done by people who don't live in the neighborhood. I got lucky once when the idiots didn't stop their rampage and the cops recognized my equalizer from my description after they got pulled over. My eq was out of my car less than 1 day but I still had to solder the wires since they cut them. I hope they leave a trail of clues for the cops.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
will your insureance cover the damage?

PUSHA TON

Established Member
ive been through it. im pretty sure youll end up paying for the window. thats what i did but luckily the dumbasses that broke into my car, broke the center console. i ended up getting like 300 dollars back. i picked up a console for like 80 bucks.

2001SVTsnake

Established Member
MOTHER ***ERs

wow what an idiot are cars have no alarms.lol

why brake your window when he could have just bent back the window and flicked the unlock with a coat hanger wire. if you find him samck him up the head for not just bending the window back.

then put his head thru your windshield and make him pay for it all

if someone did that to my car i think i would invest in a 12 gauge wit no lube if you know what i mean

sorry bro that sucks

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
man, that's terrible. makes me appreciate a garage spot that much more. if i came out to my car and this happened i would probably break into tears.

Users who are viewing this thread