Car started hesitating last night.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
I was driving down I88 last night when the car started hesitating while i was in fourth gear on the gas. I took the car home and popped the hood to find out that my DC CAI has seperated itself from the flange that bolts to the MAF. I called them this morning and they apologized for the problem and stated that this has never happened. They are sending me out a new meter pipe today. I do have to say they have great customer service. But if it happens again I will be :bash:.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
What time last night where you on I-88 cause i saw a sonic blue cobra when i was comig home from work last night. We were all stuck in a traffic jam at 12midnight. Just wandering if that was you i saw go by me.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
So was the engine pulling in unfiltered air? For how long?

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Originally posted by 03SvtSonicCobra
What time last night where you on I-88 cause i saw a sonic blue cobra when i was comig home from work last night. We were all stuck in a traffic jam at 12midnight. Just wandering if that was you i saw go by me.

Nope it was around nine.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Originally posted by johnsonl
So was the engine pulling in unfiltered air? For how long?

I dont think that it was pulling that much unfiltered air. I think it was leaking to cause the occasional miss but not totally open to free air.

Users who are viewing this thread