Car stalling completely while doing donuts...why?? (vid)

RL1

Established Member
Shitty cell phone vid, best we could do at 4am...anyway, when I jack the wheel to throw the car around it just dies. Had the car 3yrs never whipped it around so I cant say it never happened before. In the second vid you can see I had to pedal it through while it was whipping around in order to keep it running.

I have a 3gear vid too, just waiting for my bud to e-mail it to me

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v67/raw_lifter/?action=view&current=VIDEO_013-2.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v67/raw_lifter/?action=view&current=VIDEO_014.flv

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
suaveflooder said:
first question....why would you even do this?

Why not, it's mine, I paid for it....wow, i must be the first person in the world to broil the tires with an 03 Cobra, c'mon bro

Same reason I'm building this, because i can!

kth21.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
RL1 said:
Why not, it's mine, I paid for it....wow, i must be the first person in the world to broil the tires with an 03 Cobra, c'mon bro

Same reason I'm building this, because i can!

kth21.jpg
cool mustang

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
suaveflooder said:
first question....why would you even do this?

Haha, first thing i thought of when i read title.

Thought it was a joke.

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
how much gas was in the tank? may have starved the fuel pump.

and thanks for using the car for it's capabilities. same reason i put a turbo on a 93 cobra. omg, i didn't put a blanket on it and store it for 10 years.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Mike93SVT said:

and thanks for using the car for it's capabilities. same reason i put a turbo on a 93 cobra. omg, i didn't put a blanket on it and store it for 10 years.

HA! I'm sure that's what Ford was thinking when they designed the car... "how can I make this thing do bad a$$ donuts"

I do agree though...I think you starved the fuel pumps

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
Mike93SVT said:

I thought of that, had at least 1/4- 1/3 of a tank - guess it's possible that I starved it.

No kidding huh?...why the hell would anyone care what I do to my car. 03's aren't endangered species...lol...to be honest thats the first time I've ever done that....god for bid I post the vids I have of power shifting, some of these guys might need therapy after seeing that.

redocmach1

Established Member
suaveflooder said:
HA! I'm sure that's what Ford was thinking when they designed the car... "how can I maket his thing do bad a$$ donuts"

I do agree though...I think you starved the fuel pumps

wtf do u do in ur cobra? sit and look at it all day... rip the damn car like its meant to be driven...lol wtf? did u buy the damn car for, do the mods for?

Last edited:

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
suaveflooder said:
HA! I'm sure that's what Ford was thinking when they designed the car... "how can I maket his thing do bad a$$ donuts"

You have got to be kidding me. So you don't have any mods done to your car? Sig must be wrong.

You're an idiot. You don't DESERVE to drive an 03.. You should be driving rice if your going to do that.. EITHER WAY, it's probably your fuel pumps like everyone else said.
Just my .02!

RL1

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
when you whip it fast like that, the car gets rolling backwards at the end of the donut u did, u can see it in the vid... when the car rolls backwards in a FORWARD GEAR without a clutch engaged, the car will stall man...its like letting the clutch out at a light without giving it any gas...its gunna stall...if you pull the car out of gear (neutral) or just put the clutch in after your final spin before u start rolling backwards, then the car aint gonna stall...

No, the tires were spinning plenty hard, it didn't bog at all, shut off like I turned the key off, just dead -used to beat the living piss out of my fox with major whip, practically roll over territory and it never once did that

RL1

Established Member
Pitrack said:
You have got to be kidding me. So you don't have any mods done to your car? Sig must be wrong.

WTF are you talking about

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
You're an idiot. You don't DESERVE to drive an 03.. You should be driving rice if your going to do that.. EITHER WAY, it's probably your fuel pumps like everyone else said.
Just my .02!

I don't really see what the big deal is, 90% of the guys on this forum beat the piss out of their cars when they race, same thing to me:shrug:

redocmach1

Established Member
^^^ ok serously ru joking vegassvtwanted? since when was doing donuts in a 500horse mustang bad? WTF!!! these cars were uilt for abuse, everyone on this forum posts this shit? lol racing and donuts are what u are supposed to be able to do in these cars!!! whats what they are capable of!!! lol wtf do u think people buy em for? to look at all day???

Last edited:

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
RL1 said:
WTF are you talking about

I was referring to Suaveflooder's comment about how Ford didn't design their cars to be driven hard.

redocmach1 said:
^^^ ok serously ru joking? since when was doing donuts in a 500horse mustang bad? WTF!!!

Dude I am right there with you, what the hell is going on here?

RL1

Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Just my .02!

Your absolutly retarded, end of story...seriously is it your car?...i'll throw it in a crusher if I want... I dont live for the car like you must...there are more important things in life my man

Users who are viewing this thread