Car Spotting 2017

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
When walking downtown or driving to and from work, I always try to snap pictures of the nicer cars that I see.
I then send them to my brother who is completely car deprived in Panama.

Anyways, I figured I would share some of the photos with you guys as well.
Let me know if you want more, and feel free to add any cars that you spot in your daily life.

Take care, and Enjoy!

Edit: I can only post 10 at a time, so I will try to include the rest in replies to this thread.
IMG_0113 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1024 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1026 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1027 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1246 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1357 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1730 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1732 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1749 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1754 (Medium).JPG

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Awesome plates on the Porsche and Ferrari...but that wing on the Ferrari, he was maybe jealous of that wing on the Lotus? lol...

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Awesome plates on the Porsche and Ferrari...but that wing on the Ferrari, he was maybe jealous of that wing on the Lotus? lol...

That is a F355 Challenge, so it came that way from Ferrari.
No carpets, no AC, no stereo, rollcage, racing seats.
I provided a write up below picture:

ferrari-f355-challenge-c780717012014211847_1.jpg

F355 Challenge
In 1995, Ferrari introduced a race-ready F355 Challenge model for use specifically in the Ferrari Challenge.[4] The Ferrari F355 Challenge model was created by starting with a standard Ferrari F355 Berlinetta model and modifying it with a $30,000 factory-to-dealer supplied kit. The initial 1995 cars came with cage mounts factory fitted and carpets removed, each year the cars arrived with more and more race parts factory fitted, culminating in 1998 with full-evolution cars which were supplied as virtually complete race cars though parts such as the rear wing still needed to be fitted.

The kit initially was more substantial than the 348 and the engine, gearbox and shock-absorbers were sealed with special tags to prevent unauthorised modifications. The kit included the following components/modifications:

• Rollcage
  • Racing seats
  • Safety harnesses
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Engine cutoff switch
  • Manual radiator fan control, upgraded fans
  • Competition steering wheel
  • Lightweight exhaust
  • Rear wing
  • Competition clutch
  • Upgraded 14" Brembo brakes (F40 type)
  • 18" Speedline magnesium wheels
  • Pirelli racing slicks
  • Solid suspension bushings and competition springs
  • Front and Rear brake cooling ducts
  • Challenge black rear grille (halfway through the 1995 season to get extra air through the engine-bay)
  • Lightened front bumper
  • Front and rear tow hooks

blk02edge

Established Member
If you love car spotting you should take your camera to downtown Vancouver. You'll see all that within 10 minutes, seriously. I haven't lived there for a for a few years now but it is one of the most insane exotic car cultures in North America

Blown 89

Established Member
If you like car spotting vacation in Scottsdale some time. You'll see all of that at one light. It never gets old that's for sure.

I dig those AMG GT's. There's a hot girl that looks to be in her 20's in this area that has a GTR. I see her a few times a week when I leave for work.....she probably thinks I'm a perv but I'm really looking at her car.

blk02edge

Established Member
If you like car spotting vacation in Scottsdale some time. You'll see all of that at one light. It never gets old that's for sure.

I dig those AMG GT's. There's a hot girl that looks to be in her 20's in this area that has a GTR. I see her a few times a week when I leave for work.....she probably thinks I'm a perv but I'm really looking at her car.
You see more in Vancouver in the summer honestly . And it's a cheap plane ride for him

Users who are viewing this thread