Car Sold...Whipple 2.9, 60lbers & more for sale !

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Only item left is the BA2600 MAF, adapter and 12" K&N conical filter package! Individual or all together?

Whipple 2.9 W175X…bought in November of 2010, installed a few months later and my car was running out of fuel. Fore went out of business and I had to wait for Lethal Performance to start back up making the return fuel system kit. Finally got it and hurt the motor in my daily driver. The blower has less than 100 miles of any kind of driving on it. Comes with a black LFP monoblade throttlebody that is required with the 2.9……………$3850 shipped. SOLD! to '03snkbit

It will come in the original whipple box and packaging/paperwork as I saved it all. Also comes with a Whipple license plate frame.

Siemens Deka 60lb injectors…again under 100 miles on them …….$350 shipped SOLD! '03snkbit

SCT BA2600 MAF….same as above…….$250shipped
90mm maf adapter & 12” conical K&N Filter ……$50 shipped ......OR $275 for MAF, adapter & filter shipped

Kenne Bell BAP 40A with Lethal Wiring Upgrade….SOLD to evolve

Zone 5 Stage 1 Modified FPDM …$125 shipped I ahve original reciept and box from D'Agostino,,SOLD

Auto Meter full triple pillar with Lunar Series Boost, Water Temp & Oil Pressure …$400 OBO shipped I will not split up this gauge package unless it does not sell for 30 days or more. SOLD to JDUB348...

All parts are off the car and ready to ship. I will have more pics this afternoon of the other items.

THANKS! :beer:

Jimmy

Last edited:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
This is an honest answer. NO.

Lethal Performance retail on the blower is $3894 PLUS at least $50 in shipping = $3944

LFP black monoblade throttle body is $329.95 plus $15 shipping = $344.95

I'm ASKING $3850 shipped which is a savings of $438.95 over buying it brand new. If you can find a nearly new
2.9 Whipple lightly used for $2850 you better buy it.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
fair enough...please read the MATH above...I will also make a package deal at reduced prices if one is so inclined. But if you're not interested in these parts stay out of my thread please.:nonono:

I will never understand why someone will question pricing directly on the thread. Why not a simple PM asking if the price posted was a typo or if the price was firm. A one on one with the seller is always the best way to negotiate . Ticking off the person who owns the parts is never the best way to get a deal done.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I will never understand why someone will question pricing directly on the thread. Why not a simple PM asking if the price posted was a typo or if the price was firm. A one on one with the seller is always the best way to negotiate . Ticking off the person who owns the parts is never the best way to get a deal done.

THANK YOU ! I couldn't have said it better myself:beer:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
God damn it! I wanted the BAP!:cuss: Damn people need jobs or at least more demanding ones. If this guy doesn't come through please forward me Paypal info. I got the money ready.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
$3850 for a basically new 2.9 + TB is a fair price IMO...good luck with your items bud.

Users who are viewing this thread