Car sits lower on one side?

So I've noticed that my rear drivers side sits about .2-.4 inches lower than my rear passenger side. I just got my Ford Racing handling kit installed and re-used the bottom stock isolators...Could that be the culprit? I had this problem before I got the kit as well, and I figured it was a blown-out shock

99svtour

I have the same problem. My driver's side is a full half inch lower. Im thinking it is the way the spring is set in the isolator. If im correct, I think it both ending points of the spring should be pointing towards the drivers' side. Correct me if im wrong, because that my be my problem.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the same problem as well. I have C springs. I will be installing new shocks/struts/U/Lca's this weekend (hopefully). I'm hoping my problem is a strut. It only looks lower SOMETIMES.

Badass98svt...whats crazy is that its only lower sometimes on mine as well. Like this morning I measured both sides and it was perfect, but 2 nights ago, it was .25" lower on the drivers side, I dont give a crap anymore though...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread