Car Show?

qwikhuh

Established Member
I sent in paypal months ago for the car show and got a receipt for the payment but I never received any additional information. My friend signed up for display only and got an email saying he was in. My name is Bill Tumas and I have a 96 Cobra.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I sent in paypal months ago for the car show and got a receipt for the payment but I never received any additional information. My friend signed up for display only and got an email saying he was in. My name is Bill Tumas and I have a 96 Cobra.

I got an email too. Best bet is to head over to the www.mustangweek.com forums and PM one of the staff members for a quicker reply.

Rodcobra

Established Member

Send an e-mail to [email protected]
We have had a few e-mails to get in the spam filters and junk mail stuff . :??:

Cobrahandler

Established Member
Aaron,

check your e-mail.

Unfortunately, I never received any of these messages for some reason.

For a better way to contact us, please post all inquiries thru the www.mustangweek.com forum or contacts page to get questions to us.

I leave for Myrtle Beach on Sunday morning and will not have internet access for the rest of the week. I think Rodney will, so address questions to him if you need anything next week.

Thanks

Rodcobra

Established Member
Guys also call us , I will not have e-mail at the beach ,but maybe internet .

Users who are viewing this thread