Car Show

HASFANGS

Established Member
It is a rather small lot, if it's nice day your probably righ, it will fill up quickly. I'm a club member and I have already warned them they'll be some extra square edges coming. We'll widen the pylons (LOL). The club typically choses your class too...that's why I asked for pics before, see if I could help you guys decide.

Last edited:

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
im getting there early

heres a pic of my car what do you suggest?

cobra202qh7.jpg

HASFANGS

Established Member
The club is made up of a lot of older guys, I call them white glove because they really look the old cars over for authenticity. In fact one of the members is a MCA judge. I was always the exception burbling in with my '68 modified big block. Your car is looks nicely modded and I would let you get away with stock, but I think they will put you in M: '94 and above modifed...which we'll probably all be in "M"...at least we can sit together (LOL)!

Last edited:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Awards were rigged, I got the shaft! All I won was a FREEE sun burn!!!

Congrats to 69clark and 1967elenor on the trophies! It was good meeting up with you guys again. Also great to fianally meet you HASFANGS! The SB coupe is CLEAN!

69clark

Established Member
I hear ya! I thought for sure you would place! It seems that 2005-up mustangs alway do better than I think they should (however, in saying that, I do think the elanor car deserved to place for sure).

When I didn't place in our class, all I could do was laugh, but my friends where saying "thats because your up for best of show". I knew there was a chance, but with some of the cars there, I really didn't think it was gonna happen.

Either way, I had a good time, but I can say from experience, thats how alot of local type shows end up. I've been on the empty handed side quite a few time myself.

BTW, nice to meet up with you guys again and get some more pics of your cars again. Ugotbit03 - lol, nice exit on your leaving the show, I didn't have enough time to get my camera and record it.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Yeah I know what you mean about shows in general.

LMAO! Well I had to leave my markk somehow! I thought I was going in the ditch for a second...

1+2 gear burn out + tire shine on tires + corner and stop sign = trouble.

HASFANGS

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:

LMAO! Well I had to leave my markk somehow! I thought I was going in the ditch for a second...

...now I wish I stayed to see the exit...it would have been the highlight of the show for sure...

GREAT CARS GUYS!!

1967eleanor

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:

so you were that guy lol i thought about layin some but i knew it was gonna be slick so i just leaned into it :rolling:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
1967eleanor said:
so you were that guy lol i thought about layin some but i knew it was gonna be slick so i just leaned into it :rolling:
Yeah , but I did make Jack Burne my bitch tho:burnout:

I think the best part was the look on the peoples faces that were still there... they were like " OH SNAP"

1967eleanor

Established Member
hahaha yea congrats tom on BOS

i still cant belive i got beat by a stock 03 gt with boss stickers:shrug: :nonono:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
1967eleanor said:
hahaha yea congrats tom on BOS

i still cant belive i got beat by a stock 03 gt with boss stickers:shrug: :nonono:

I cant believe I got beat by a 6-banger with chrome wheel well mouldings?:bs:

Jack Burne car show = :kaboom:

:-D

69clark

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
I cant believe I got beat by a 6-banger with chrome wheel well mouldings?:bs:

Jack Burne car show = :kaboom:

:-D

LOL, and it had cheesy prismatic vinyl stickers on the pulleys. Until the end, I thought I lost to the same car!

Don't worry about it though. True enthusiasts know a real car. I would trade my car for yours in heartbeat. And you still had the best show of the day! lol

1967eleanor

Established Member
69clark said:
LOL, and it had cheesy prismatic vinyl stickers on the pulleys. Until the end, I thought I lost to the same car!

Don't worry about it though. True enthusiasts know a real car. I would trade my car for yours in heartbeat. And you still had the best show of the day! lol

amen to that.

Users who are viewing this thread