Car Show - today 12/21/13 - Columbus GA

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
We had a car show today here in Columbus GA. Fair turn out. I will post the pics of the Fords and Mustangs.

The Snake

DSCN3085_zps1f013f50.jpg

DSCN3082_zps573c08d9.jpg

DSCN3077_zps90e186af.jpg

DSCN3072_zpsc90500df.jpg

DSCN3069_zpsd7418e9f.jpg

DSCN3061_zpse27b28cb.jpg

DSCN3049_zps9b0be5a5.jpg

DSCN3037_zps9e16c5c1.jpg

DSCN3036_zps4d8fc960.jpg

DSCN3032-Copy2_zps717b83c4.jpg

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
So, how's that work, having a car show in somebody's yard?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Cool! That's my hometown. Used to run those streets in my white Supra.

Some nice cars!

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
The show was out behind a business called Cook's Hotdogs here in Columbus GA. I will say this just once on here and not rehash it once again. I will also ignore any smart comments.

The hood was installed by the dealership when the car was new for the promotion it was a part of. Yes it is real in that it is a Promotional Mustang modified at the dealership for the promotion. The promotion was done fully sanctioned by SVT. There were 10 such Convertibles modified for this promotion by different dealerships across the country. The dealerships got to handle one Convertible each. Why it was decided to use the GT Ground Effects I don't know. If you want to be a "Purest" and look down on my Mustang because it was a dealership modified Mustang, so be it, I cant stop you and wont even try. It is what it is. I have paperwork on the car and as soon as the holidays are over and my health allows for me to do it, I will be sending off for a Marti Report. Meanwhile because my laptop will not "talk" to our printer, when I feel up to it I will go to a Kinkos and get my SVT New Owners Letter Scanned as well as the Thank You Letter from the dealership that handled the Mustang for the promotion.

Now for those not aware, when I refer to my health issues, I had a massive heart attack and stroke back the end of this last July. I am recovering, but I almost died. No Joke! I still have some lingering health issues. Enough said about that.

My Mustang has been talked to death on here, so enough! I do refer to it as my Mustang, Fox, or Convertible as a courtesy to everyone here so as not to draw "comments". If my car show sign bothers you, get over it. Ford has done other short run low production special models and promotional cars over the years. My Mustang is another such car.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread