Car Show. Save the date, Sept. 19th

Why Try

Established Member
Currently working with some people at Renn Kirby in Frederick to setup a car show Sept. 19th. It will be open to all makes and models. Any suggestions are welcome. Debating on judged or popular vote. Making up the classes now and ironing out the details with them. Hoping we can have a large MACA turnout. Details to come in the very near future.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Very cool Travis! Thanks for the work! If you need some help day of show or before or whatever..let me know. I'll be happy to assist.

EDIT...I have something planned the night before on the 18th. That may not matter but, other than that..I'm available as it stands now.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Hey Travis- have you heard any thing else about the Frederick car show from Renn Kirby?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Either work. Barbara Fritchie is cheaper but further from the show. Double T is more expensive but, right down the street. Easy access to get down to Renn Kirby and decent parking...so that would be my suggestion. There is also a Bob Evans in that area and not to far away an iHop which would also work. Also a Cracker Barrel but there food sucks lately.

paluka21

Established Member
Either work. Barbara Fritchie is cheaper but further from the show. Double T is more expensive but, right down the street. Easy access to get down to Renn Kirby and decent parking...so that would be my suggestion. There is also a Bob Evans in that area and not to far away an iHop which would also work. Also a Cracker Barrel but there food sucks lately.

I'm cool with Double T. There's the mall parking lot across the street we could park in to keep away from the regulars there who could bash up our car doors.
Yes Cracker Barrel blows.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Works for me. Anyone else?

I'd suggest we get there probably around 7AM since show starts at 8. We don't have to be the first ones in but I don't want to be the last.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
So will there be spectator parking? Any cost for spectator to enter?

On the Fb page it says $2 entry fee or 2 cans of food - not really sure if that is for participants or spectator. I have been hearing the commercial for it on the radio and thought they said $20 registration fee, someone can correct me. The radio has been claiming it is the largest car show in the area, so I am sure there will be spectator parking.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
On the Fb page it says $2 entry fee or 2 cans of food - not really sure if that is for participants or spectator. I have been hearing the commercial for it on the radio and thought they said $20 registration fee, someone can correct me. The radio has been claiming it is the largest car show in the area, so I am sure there will be spectator parking.

Yeah I wasn't either so I wanted to ask. Hmm...I haven't heard the advertisement yet. Dang. Hmm..wow...largest in the area for the 1st one. That's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread