Car Show May20th in Downingtown

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Car show in the DOwningtown West High school parking lot to support cancer research. It is called relay for life car show...show up if you want, if you didnt registar prior with a form then spots might be limited but show up anyway, who cares, its for a good cause!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
It is a great cause fella's. Everyone knows someone who has lost a loved one to this terrible disease, come on out and support and maybe one day we will have a cure for cancer, we can only hope. Some MACA boys will be in the car show and the more the merrier. See ya there. :thumbsup:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
sure...the school is not even a 1/4 mile down the street...its from 2-6pm....if you guys wanna grab some hoagies from wawa or something around 1-1:30 and eat lunch while we are over there....let me know

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Anyone else wanna shoot on down, its not just a ford/mustang show, its an all car show....I'd like to get there a bit early so we can setup the cars and what not and then who ever wants to shine em up can go ahead. Maybe we can set up the cars by year and color...just a thought but might take to much of that....my brain can't handle that!

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Ill take a turkey...

Im game, I just need directions...and a little time to clean up my car.

Gary, can you bring the remnants of my claybar kit with you to MT tomorrow. My boss said rebalancing your wheels is fine.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Matt, do you want us to meet at your place before the show??? Maybe around 1-1:30 or so??? :pop:

Id really like you guys to be at the house no later then 1pm. I wanna get over there as soon as possible so we can park together and make sure we are in a good spot away from junk and what not. We will get over there early, wipe down the cars shine em up and eat some food and bs for a while. I gotta head out at 4 or so..dinner in princeton nj with the gf's family!

Users who are viewing this thread